Thursday, July 31, 2008

This and That

Earlier this week, I would have said today was going to be boring. Now it is a bit busy! I have my meeting with the PCP over the bone density scan. I have a Foreclosure Committee meeting tonight, and I definitely need to prepare for that as I am presenting my suggestions for Improving matters for HOAs. And yesterday I got a call for an interview, which I have this morning. Let's not forget that Shakes and Charlie have both vet and grooming appointments today as well! (Oh and we have to go feed Anya's dog Bessy and take care of David's cat Drea.)

Yesterday, I literally finished a conversation with Jon about how I am getting nervous about employment, and I get a call about my resume! I do not know whether this will come to anything or not, but I have to thank the Universe for sending me a calming message! I really know that I was meant to take this time, and spending these savings, to so SOMETHING. I think that I have learned a lot and done a lot as well. I am not sure that I have reached the place where I am supposed to be yet, and I am experiencing intermittent anxiety about employment - OK and I am getting eager to get out there again too! Every time the anxiety gets to a certain point, something like yesterday's call happens and I calm down.

I don't know whether this will be it or not. I am just trusting that 'what will be, will be'. What a roller coaster ride!

No comments: