I just finished a Vicki Pettersson book titled"The Touch of Twilight". Even in books of fiction, there can be morsels of knowledge. This book had a crucial phrase to the plot and ending of the book that went along the lines of 'energy through the power of thought' and 'vibration was nothing more than matter' and 'matter was all that mattered'. It is funny that we can read fiction and, for that brief moment, be captured into thinking that all of the book is real, but when we get to reality, the knowledge in the book is fiction.
Thoughts do have power - an energy of their own. Sometimes I am powerless to stop my thoughts from happening and from taking me to a place I don't wish to be. The vibrations can be positive or negative and they DO matter. They are the matter of our lives. We are always thinking that we know what people mean, we know what people should do, we have feelings. All of these 'thought energies' affect what we do or don't do, affect our physical body, affect our interactions with others and affect our verbal and nonverbal communication. We radiate our energy and we respond to other's energy.
We seem to be so much more receptive to negative energy, rather than positive energy - I know that I am. The turbulence of negative energy makes a bigger splash in the cosmos than the the stillness and peace of positive energy. I think the trick is to bounce and bob along quietly on the surface of the universe, not fighting the turbulence but damping it with our own peaceful acceptance of it.
I heard a saying about the power of the leaf that floats on the surface of a stream versus the rock that fights the stream. The rock eventually erodes, but the leaf travels on. I keep trying to be the leaf. I think may inner nature is really more like a rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment