Saturday, July 5, 2008

My First Blog

I have never done this before. I have enjoyed following Anya's blog and it got me to thinking about one for myself. I don't particularly have an eventful life, one that would be something to capture in a journal. However, I have been on a journey the last nine months, one in which I have been trying to give birth to a new me.

It is that journey, which I am sure will never end that brought me to this blog. I feel it might be a perfect place to capture my thoughts, quotes that appeal to me, or whatever seems to keep me on a grounded and wholesome journey to discover my Essence.

If you are reading this, it is because I love you and have invited you on my journey!

1 comment:

-Jon said...

Congratulations Deb on your new blog. I've never done this before either so it will be a new experience for both of us. I too go to Anya's blog and check out what's going on in her world. So, goodluck and happy writing.