Whew! Another week has come and gone. This one seemed crazy and a bit unbalanced. I don't feel like I have got in a rhythm yet but I am not stressing over it either. Twice this week I was late - once to meet the kids at the gym and a wee bit late to Adam's birthday party. I was so involved in what I was trying to do at work that I just did not get out timely. I think, though, that I was involved in two activities that are probably passions for me - figuring out how things work and making them work better.
For all of that, I only worked 38.75 hours (the accountant in me has to be accurate!) I did a little work for Adam's father. I spoke at the HOA Academy on the topic of foreclosures. I went to the gym and pedaled ten miles while watching the debate and that could be a blog entry all on its own! I went to the doctor; I did some driving for Dave. In other words, I had a mix of life this week.
It is this mix that has me somewhat unbalanced. For decades, when I worked that is all I did. Now there seems to be a more even distribution of my attention, and I am finding it a little wobbly. I am going to practice making this my way of life, then it won't feel uncomfortable. Another week has gone by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck in your attempt to keep things balanced. I know that you've really wanted this in your life.
Post a Comment