Finally, the pool is working as it should! I had to have the grid set in the filter changed to get it working properly again. Adam, Alan (my pool man) and I all looked at the grid set multiple times and could not see anything wrong with it, but hairs and fine grit was getting through some pinhole we couldn't see, because once it was changed, pressure was good and the water got crystal over night!
The fact that it was not working properly really bothered me, and I am surprised at how affected I was. I felt all kinds of tension and pressure. I just could not accept that my beautiful pool would not work right! It is now clear to me that all that stress was of my own doing, of course. For all that this was a learning experience for me, I have to say that I am glad that it is clean once again. Now I don't have to try accepting a dirty pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment