Anya started a gratitude tag. Here are 15 things I am grateful for:
1. John and Ella
2. Anya and Adam
3. David
4. All the things I learned while living with Jon
5. Having had Eddie in my life
6. Books and reading
7. The beautiful Arizona skies
8. An ever changing garden
9. Slivers of silence
10. The beauty of colored glass
11. Being able to laugh every day
12. Moments of Now
13. A good meatloaf
14. Grandkids hugging me
15. Being taken for 36 years old!
This weekend I was working on my roses. One of them is covered in large coral colored blossoms. There sitting on one of those brightly colored blooms was a chartreuse praying mantis. I hope that everyone finds moments like that when they can say - Wow! and then feel grateful for having experienced it.
PS - I am also grateful for another great day at work! I don't want to take those for granted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have had SO many praying manti (manti?) in our yard.
We find them dead on our doorstep too. They are ALL over the place this season!
Nice post!
Post a Comment