Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Facebook Tag of Questions

In Facebook, there is a run of questions that people answer. I thought I would copy them here and answer them. Mostly I was interested in how I would answer them myself. You don't have to read them unless you are REALLY interested in me. And if you are, let me know because I can't imagine anyone wanting to know this level of detail about me!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00am - I slept in today!

2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare. If unsure make it more rare than medium.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Julie & Julia

4. What is your favorite TV show? Leverage.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Right here. I don't believe in thinking that the grass is greener elsewhere. But I would sure like to visit other places.

6. What did you have for breakfast? OJ

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Sushi

8. What foods do you dislike? Mexican, Mexican and oh yeah Mexican!

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Vogue and Kabuki.

10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic Vinaigrette

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford Escape (there is something Freudian in that!)

12. What are your favorite clothes? Anything that makes me look better and that actually changes from day to day.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Bhutan, Italy and Great Britain

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? empty - I live in a desert and missing water is a problem.

15. Where would you want to retire? Can't see myself retired.

16. Favorite time of day? The moment when I wake up and can still remember what I was dreaming.

17. Where were you born? Lowell, MA

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football (without commercials)

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Doesn't apply because I didn't do this on Facebook.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See Question 20.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I am most curious to see if anyone cares about any of these answers.

22. Bird watcher? Sometimes. Love watching hummingbirds.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Mornings are definitely easier for me!

24. Do you have any pets? I have Benny and two unnamed goldfish. I guess if I can't bother to name them, they may not qualify as pets!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I just ordered funky checks with pampered girl motif. I think I am regressing to my teen years!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A biology teacher and a grandmother.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Reading the book "The Box Car Children".

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Definitely dogs. Unfortunately, cats prefer me!

29. Are you married? Not any longer.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Absolutely.

31. Been in a car accident? Many. I lost count somewhere after 6.

32. Any pet peeves? Stupid people, rude people and mean people.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Mushrooms, garlic, ricotta, spinach.

34. Favorite Flower? Carnations

35. Favorite ice cream? Coffee

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? This one was real tough. I sat there staring. I honestly can't think of one.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I never failed it, although I probably would now if I took it!

38. From whom did you get your last email? Anya

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? William Sonoma

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Ate dinner alone on a Friday night.

41. Like your job? Yes

42. Broccoli? I like it best raw with tons of dip on it.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Cruising anywhere.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Myself

45. What are you listening to right now? The dryer . . . thump . . . thump . . . thump.

46. What is your favorite color? Royal Blue

47. How many tattoos do you have? None; scars but no tattoos.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Does not apply.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 122:45 pm.

50. Coffee drinker? Always!

So that is it. Did you learn anything???

No comments: