Well, February ended with some surprises. I am really hitting the road trying to find work now. I have sent a number of resumes out and have had one interview. It looked like I was a good fit for that company, however, they were looking for someone in a different price point so the search continued.
Then I got some consulting from an old acquaintance, which is nice because it means some cash coming in. Then I got a call from another acquaintance for some more substantial consulting work. Then the first person asked if I would be interested in more work. Then a third person called me Friday about some other possible jobs. Now I am trying to decide whether I should strike out and start my own consulting company or continue the search for employment. Lots of things to think about.
I have appreciated all of the encouragement and support that I have received from family and friends as I try to figure out what is best for me. It may take me a while to decide if the universe is really intending for me to take this step into consulting, or whether I am misreading the signs. But whatever happens, and wherever I land, I feel confident that I will learn from the experience. Mistake or not, life is a learning experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment