Yesterday I went with friends to a garden and art festival at an artist's home. It was a great time and I bought two items. One item really moved me, although it was a style I never went for before. It is a clay, hanging figure of a woman, with long braided hair reaching for a star. On her skirt is the following:
Wise Woman
"My journey is filled with love and surprises, I fly! I have learned from others; now others learn from me . . . I focus on what I want, I'm excited and positive! I am flying into a bright future, fueled by power surges, I know the art of being a woman!
When I read that, I felt like it summarized where I am right in this moment and I had to have it! I wish this for all the other women I know . . . That we all fly together!
And to keep this from getting too kumbiyah, let's hope I don't crash and burn! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment