Ella's birthday was April 21 but her birthday party was last night. It was very well attended and she had plenty of cousins to play with as she celebrated her fifth birthday. It was fun to watch the energy and emotion of a five year old. They are able to communicate quite well and yet they still have that innocence of the experience. They are eyes wide open, enjoying the moment and truly having fun. The best part is that, as an adult, if I get really quiet in my mind and I watch really carefully, I, too, can get back to that moment of innocence and have fun. It is why I love having grandkids. They take me places I forgot existed!
Ella's theme was Littlest Pet Shop.
Uncle David drove across town for one hour of her party and then back to work!
It was lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment