Lately I have been thinking, and talking, about my bucket list. I think it really started to come up as I was going through the divorce. For those of you who never saw the movie, a bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket!
So I decided that I would add to the side of my blog my bucket list. As I think of new items, I can add them. When I get one of them accomplished, I can delete an item. Right now the list is small, but powerful. Every one of my items right now call to me but scare me in some way. They challenge certain fears or insecurities I have. The exciting thing about them is that I think I shall really work through attaining all the items on the list.
The scariest, most costly and largest item is a trip to Bhutan. But I feel determined. Wish me luck in achieving my bucket list. And I encourage everyone to create one for themselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your list! Go for it! I have a bucket list too and it is surprising that once you write your thoughts down things start to happen. Where is Bh?? that you want to visit?
Post a Comment