I lost a pound or three. I think it was light meals at night. I haven't done much cardio but I've been doing yoga, pilates and lots of yard work.
Doing the new Administration job and there's lots to do! First project (creating a unique office solution for some very large printing equipment) received praise from all. What a relief! It would stink to bomb out on the first job.
Up at 4 AM to take Benny (the black lab) for a walk. He loved it and now thinks this is going to be a regular occurrence.
I have an HOA meeting tonight. It's training for new Board members but even old ones have to go. Boring!
Taxes got done this weekend. It will be housecleaning this weekend, together with grocery shopping, getting info together for the divorce attorney, clean the pool, feed the roses and fix the weedwacker. Thank goodness I am not a pioneer woman or I would have to bake bread and feed the chickens too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment