Friday, April 3, 2009

April Activities

Another Friday! It is going to be a busy month and it starts with this weekend. Need to work harder helping Anya plan for the Neighborhood Block Party. We are the volunteers in charge of planning the children's activities and with 1000 people, that's not a small thing!

There is a meeting Saturday at noon for team leaders for the Surprise Pride Day taking place on April 18th. We have not yet had someone step up in the north part of our community so I think that I might. The volunteers on that day go around and clean up foreclosed homes in an attempt to keep the neighborhoods up. We all did it last year and a bunch of us got pictures in the paper - especially Johnny! I also have to finish reviewing the insurance policies for the HOA renewal on the 11th.

The Block Party is April 25th. Let's not forget that we have Easter on the 12th and Ella's birthday on the 21st. Finally I need to make time to get both Jon and my tax returns done beofre the 15th! Boy, I'm exhausted just thinking about the weekend. Better get off to work!

1 comment:

Jon said...

And Deb's birthday on the 14th.