The week was an odd one. All I can say is that the energy was off, so odd or out-of-the-usual things kept on going all week. I was assigned some additional tasks on top of a difficult project for building a campus in Tucson. The campus needs to expand from 30k to 48k square feet while the campus operates. The planning will be months of detail and execution shall be intense. I am hoping to have it complete by year end but that is really aggressive.
Ruby is, as Anya says, a "naughty little girl". She is teething so chewing is first and foremost. She chews anything and everything including fingers, toys, furniture, bones, the dishwasher, cabinets, and flagstone. Saw another hawk circling on Friday and got to Ruby just in time to avoid her being take out!
Ben is needy and so more energy must be sent his way. He is thrilled with the consistency of our 4:30 AM walks, but I can't say the trilled is the adjective I would use!
David's birthday is Monday so we are all getting together on Sunday evening at my house for a barbecue. Since I am meeting a friend on Sunday, I don't have time to get everything done on Sunday, so I have shopped, planted flowers, cleaned up the yard, done wash and made ten pounds of potato salad. I have more wash, some baking and then, hopefully, blissful sleep. David is bringing a friend along who may be bringing her dog. Anya will probably bring Mona and I have not heard from Jon, but he will probably bring his two. That will mean I may be hosting 6 dogs tomorrow. Yikes! At least I have the yard for it. There is plenty of room for them to run and roam.
Here's to a quiet time next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment