Friday night we had the special meeting. There was lawyer there for the HOA (really representing the Board members) and an attorney representing the gentleman that started the petition. There were legal challenges as they figured out procedure to counting votes and validating homeowners. There were lots of people there and the count was a long one. All ballots had to be counted 3 times to assure accuracy. Finally at 9:30 PM the tally was complete and all four Board members were voted off. That leaves me as the only Board member.
The property management compnay gave 30-days notice to quit, so all of them have left me holding the bag for the entire mess - the business and the shattered and divided neighborhood. I shall do the best I can until January. At that time, my term is up and I shall not run again. It has been a painful learning experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment