Friday, July 2, 2010

A Busy June

It was a busy month. I did a lot of travel for work. All the trips were to Albuquerque or Oklahoma City. I will still have to go back to both, as I have additional projects starting up in those cities. ABQ is OK to go to. It tends to be cooler than Phoenix and it is an easy flight. OKC is another story. Although it is two hours by direct flight, there are few of those and they are all in the early evening or other inconvenient times. Last time I was there, I experienced flooding (11 inches of rain in 4-6 hours) and 93 degree weather with 90+% humidity.

I went to Ella's dance recital, had a sleep over with the kids and many days by the pool. I had a number of social events, doctors appointments, yoga sessions and an HOA meeting. I just bought a new car - a 2010 VW Jetta Limited Edition. It is white, with a beige interior. The old Escape was 8 years old and starting to show its age. It is nice to have new wheels!

For all of that, I have been feeling a restlessness. I am not sure what I am missing, but I intend to try to figure it out. I think that I have a need to further define and refine my purpose. We shall see what comes out of the exploration.

No comments: