What was particularly hard about this one was that pieces were recreated every fourth piece, but not identically. So a piece would seem to fit, but not on one side. So you think you have it together, only to have to move the piece when the next one won't fit!
Sometimes, when I do them, I feel like an old person. But John loves to do them as well and then I feel like I am passing down a tradition in the family. The tradition has also morphed, as I now tap twice each piece that is positioned (thanks to Adam). It drove David crazy when I did it, especially when I got on a run and started putting in one after another.
Now I have to look for a new puzzle. That stinks because I am picky. I have to like the picture; it has to have 1000 pieces and it has to look difficult. Time to go shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment