Monday, March 9, 2009

A Call from Martha

Got a call from my sister, Martha, yesterday. It was great to hear from her and catch up on life. I was surprised that she said that she called me becuase I had not blogged for a while and wondered what was up. I guess I was kind of surprised that people actually read this!

I am fine but very busy. I have been seeing an attorney to get the divorce going and that starts this week. I am now a full time employee at IIA College. I am back on my HOA Board, as Secretary, and I have volunteered to co-chair planning the children's events at our annual neighborhood block party (last two years there have been 1000 people!)

I lost my computer for a while and I have been working diligently to get back all the lost info. Next weekend, I have to do tax returns all over again - yuck!

Anya, Adam and I are going to these yoga and yagalates classes for extra torture during the week. The only thing I can say about that is "if you think you are in good shape, you won't when you finish one of those classes!"

David is still living here and he has indicated that he intends to stay around for a while longer while he saves for a house. That's fine as long as he starts helping around here. I need to work on setting boundaries for him.

Got to run to work. A new week starts all over. Hope it's a good one!

1 comment:

Adam and Anya said...

Nice update. We'll have to set a date to plan out the block party stuff soon. I really am enjoying yoga. In fact, I look forward to every Tues. and Thurs. much more now.

As for me, I had yet another house dream last night.